Does WebCatalog, Singlebox and Clovery support all W3C web standards?
WebCatalog, Singlebox and Clovery are built on top of Electron/Chromium open source projects, the same open-source projects behind popular internet browsers (such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Vivaldi) and desktop apps (such as Visual Studio Code, WhatsApp, Slack). Thus, the apps support most of latest W3C web standards which Chromium supports, excluding:
- Web Push API: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Push_API
- This will prevent certain apps such as Google Calendar or Linear from pushing notifications.
- Widevine DRM on some app and device configurations, EXCLUDING :
- WebCatalog app on x64-based or arm64-based Windows, arm64-based Linux.
- Singlebox app on arm64-based Windows, arm64-based Linux.
- Clovery app on arm64-based Windows, arm64-based Linux.
- This will prevent the unsupported devices from accessing most paid streaming services including Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime Video.